Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Classic Denim Shirt

We started off the week with some extremely cold weather that caused our school to close. My daughter had a school delay today, but my school closed. We have a large population of students that walk and these temperatures are dangerous. I went to get gas this morning and my face was in pain just standing there because it was so cold! What is the weather like where you live?

This outfit I wore last week and it's just a classic outfit that everyone can probably recreate with something in their closet. If you don't have leggings and a denim/chambray shirt, you need them. They are a closet staple for sure! 
•Oversized Chambray Shirt from Old Navy similar here for $28.50.
•Black Blazer Vest from TJ Maxx similar here for $27.99.
Black Leggings from Talulah for $26.
•Black Booties from TJ Maxx similar here for $46.99.

My oldest had her team pictures for cheerleading last night. I almost cried because I could just tell she has found the thing she absolutely LOVES. She was in her element! After her practice was over, she thanked me for signing her up for real cheerleading. She said "mom this is the cheerleading I've always wanted to learn and it's SO amazing." It just made my Mama heart happy to see her so happy. I was never a cheerleader growing up, so this stuff is all new to me. Her first game is this weekend and I can't wait to watch her!
Do you remember the moment your child found their "thing" that they love doing? I'm just a proud Mama! 
My middle daughter is turning 4 next week and I'm on planning mode for that. She is the girliest girl! I can't wait to celebrate her and I can't even believe she is already 4!!! 
Have a wonderful rest of your week! Stay warm!


2 comments:

  1. It been cold and snow here. Super cute looks.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The blog's dedication to fostering a sense of curiosity and wonder is truly contagious. Each post feels like an invitation to explore new ideas and perspectives."
    cheddar's coupon

    ReplyDelete