Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Holiday Tartan

I have always loved the holiday Tartan pattern. When I saw this headband, I had to have it! Here are two ways I have worn it!

Pearl Sweater from TJ Maxx similar here for $54.
Red Jeans from Impressions for $79.
Combat Boots from Talulah similar here for $63.92.
Tartan Headband for $9.99.
Cream Turtleneck Sweater similar here for $39.99.
Velvet Blazer from TJ Maxx similar here for $52.99.
Kensie Jeans from TJ Maxx or similar here for $76.15.
Black Lace Up Flats similar here for $28.99.

Our family does matching Christmas jammies for the girls on Christmas Eve. This year our jammies are the tartan plaid pattern. Do you do the matching Christmas jammies tradition? 

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve!!! I can't believe Christmas will be here tomorrow! It's my most favorite holiday!

1 comment:

  1. We do matching Pj's as well. Have a merry Christmas.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete