Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pink and Polka Dots!

I can't believe it's almost the 4th of July already! SLOW DOWN SUMMER! I have been having so much fun with the girls I nanny. We have been swimming, going to parks, playing outside, renting movies on rainy days, doing crafts, etc. Today it was raining on and off the whole day, so I brought a Disney's Frozen Scavenger Hunt for them to do. They had a blast! They are ALWAYS singing all of the songs in the movie, so I knew they would have fun with it. All of the clues are lyrics to songs from the movie. They knew them all and they were sprinting from clue to clue. They wanted to do it again and again. I found the Scavenger Hunt here!!!

I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago at a Professional Development lead by Tim Rasinski. He was fabulous and I learned so much! It was a very beneficial workshop!

Polka Dot Denim Jacket from JC Penny for $24.99.
Pale Blue Top from TJ Maxx similar to this for $14.80.
Pink Capri from American Eagle similar to these for $49.95.
Brown Flats from Payless similar to these for $16.99.


I'm going to Texas next week for the 4th of July and a few extra days! I'm so excited to spend time with my brothers and my dad! Do you have any fun plans for the 4th of July??


4 comments:

  1. Cute combo, I love pink and navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. I can't believe its almost July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely sounds like you are making the most of your summer! Love this polka dot jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scavenger hunt was fabulous! It sounds like you are enjoying your summer!! Love the pink pants! Susan

    ReplyDelete