Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Catch Up: Part 2

One of my best friends got married!!! Her colors were bright pink and bright yellow! It was the perfect colors for her and for a summer wedding. Everyone had so much fun at her wedding. It went so smoothly and the reception was a blast! Of course tears were shed before and during the wedding. I've known this beautiful bride since 3rd grade! She is a wonderful person and friend.

This is what I wore to the Rehearsal Dinner:

 Navy Scalloped Romper from TJ Maxx similar to this for $37.
Coral Necklace from Off The Racks Boutique for $14.99.
Colorful Flats from Payless for $14.
I just love this picture with my Baby Bear and the back of my romper <3



High School Besties


The morning of her wedding day we had to be at the hair salon at 7am for our hair appointments. Let's just say I consumed a lot of Diet Coke that morning..I'm not a coffee person, but the other girls had lots of coffee. Ha! You always need a good button up when you get your hair done, so you don't have to ruin your hair when you change into your dress. I absolutely love this pineapple button down from Target!!!

 Pineapple Button Down from Target for $22.99.
Yellow Belt from Amazon for $7.75.
Green Shorts from J. Crew Factory similar to these for $19.94.
Brown Flats from Payless similar to these for $16.99.

 I LOVED the old fashioned look of my hair!! 










5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful, such an elegant style. Such happy faces, looks like it was a fabulous day for all.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast and those yellow shoes are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a blast. I love the yellow and pink combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo gorgeous!! I love the pink/yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this romper, it is just too cute! And you girls look lovely in those pink dresses with the fun yellow shoes!

    ReplyDelete