Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lake Girl!

It's officially Summer time because almost every weekend so far has been spent at the lake. Our lake is in Indiana, but it's only 2 hours away. It's a drive I could do in my sleep by now because of all of the trips I've made there and back growing up. My grandparents have had a place at the lake even before I was born. My mom remembers growing up there. We are just lake people. It's probably part of the reason I love nautical anything. My mom and grandma are the same way. They love all things nautical or red, white, and blue. :)

 Yellow layered necklace from Amazon similar to this for $17.99.
Chambray from Kohl's similar to this for $11.97.
Brown reversible belt from Kohl's similar to this for $26.
Yellow short from J. Crew Factory similar to these for $14.80.
Brown Flats from Payless similar to these for $16.99.

 Bear loves the Lake too!



I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far! 
Do you have a lake that you like to go to?


4 comments:

  1. What fun! If I had the opportunity I'd be at the lake every weekend too! I love these bright yellow shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! We have a lake place about 90 minutes south of us that we LOVE going to during the summertime. You're making me want to go this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy!
    I just came across your lovely blog! The lake looks so refreshing and so fun! Can't wat to get o know you here on blog land. Consider me your newest follower :)

    Have a great weekend
    -Rosy A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete