Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lake Girl!

It's officially Summer time because almost every weekend so far has been spent at the lake. Our lake is in Indiana, but it's only 2 hours away. It's a drive I could do in my sleep by now because of all of the trips I've made there and back growing up. My grandparents have had a place at the lake even before I was born. My mom remembers growing up there. We are just lake people. It's probably part of the reason I love nautical anything. My mom and grandma are the same way. They love all things nautical or red, white, and blue. :)

 Yellow layered necklace from Amazon similar to this for $17.99.
Chambray from Kohl's similar to this for $11.97.
Brown reversible belt from Kohl's similar to this for $26.
Yellow short from J. Crew Factory similar to these for $14.80.
Brown Flats from Payless similar to these for $16.99.

 Bear loves the Lake too!



I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far! 
Do you have a lake that you like to go to?


4 comments:

  1. What fun! If I had the opportunity I'd be at the lake every weekend too! I love these bright yellow shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! We have a lake place about 90 minutes south of us that we LOVE going to during the summertime. You're making me want to go this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy!
    I just came across your lovely blog! The lake looks so refreshing and so fun! Can't wat to get o know you here on blog land. Consider me your newest follower :)

    Have a great weekend
    -Rosy A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete