Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Veterans Day!

Wow! It's been a busy couple of weeks. I mean I'm just now posting about Veterans Day! Ha! I'm a little behind, but I'm enjoying this holiday week off! I'm using this time to catch up on my blogging too! :)

I hope you are all enjoying your Thanksgiving Week! Will you be Black Friday Shopping? I know I will!!! I'm hoping to get some great deals!


Veterans Day outfit:

 Riding Boots from Amazon for $23!
Red Skinny Pants from Stitch Fix similar to these for $32.
Cream sweater with gold from Macy's similar to this for $18.
J. Crew Striped Vest from Ebay similar to this for $59.95.


We displayed Veterans Day Acrostic Poems in our hallway for the Veteran visitors to see!
My students did a great job coming up with ideas for what our Veterans stand for and how we need to thank them for our freedom and for fighting for our country! Thank You Veterans!



Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Eve!!
I'm so thankful for all of you!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit! I hope you gave a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your kids poems. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete