Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

I've Been Busy Moving

I've been very busy lately getting settled in my new home. A few weeks ago I moved out of my parents' house...I'm officially a big girl! Ha! I had to move out sooner or later and I didn't want to be like that movie "Failure to Launch"! My mom was pretty emotional, but I live ten minutes away and I still see her at least three or four times a week! We are best friends! When Colin works nights it's nice to go have dinner with my parents, so I don't have to eat alone. We are still getting everything settled, but it's slowly becoming a home. I love it! The closet is my favorite room...it's HUGE! :)

This post is a sneak peek of my new home....


 Entryway 




Kitchen




Living Room


Bathroom




Bedroom




Bathroom



So that's what we have so far! There are a few spaces and a room that isn't finished yet. I love decorating my new home!!! I can't wait for it to be completely finished!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!


5 comments:

  1. congrats on your new house. I love how your decorated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new home! Everything looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! The closet is my favorite room at my house too haha! Everything looks nice and home-y :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Love how you styled everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I love those bar stools and that comfy couch!! Susan

    ReplyDelete