Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bachelorette Party in a LBD!

This weekend was awesome! I'm still recovering from the water park, dancing the night away, and laughing so hard my cheeks hurt. Being together with all of my friends was long overdue. I missed them so much! It was so much fun! We stayed at an indoor water park hotel. We arrived Friday evening and went to PF Changs for dinner. Then, we came back played games, opened her presents, and had cookie cake. Saturday, we went to the indoor water park during the day. We went to a winery and gourmet pizza place for dinner. Finally, we went to Big Bang Dueling Piano Bar for the night. It was a blast! There were about 10 other bachelorette parties that were there. They sang some amazing songs and we danced the night away!

Here is what I wore Friday night:

 I just love my baby Bear!
Gold Chain Necklace from Kohl's for $22.40.
White pants from Love Culture similar to these for $17.80.
Blue flats from Payless for $16.99.



 Reunited and it feels so good!! :)

 They had awesome bar stools everywhere!

 Celebrate our Barbie Bachelorette!!!

 Off to the indoor water park!

 LBD night out!!!

 Bachelorette!

 My LBD is from TJ Maxx!





 Big Bang Dueling Piano Bar!


Another funny Bar stool!


It was so much fun! I'm sad its over! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well!!

4 comments:

  1. so glad to hear you had amazing weekend. I really like the purple and pink top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indoor water park hotel?? Sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Eye Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like the best bachelorette party nyc ever! I’m planning to have one for my best friend who is getting married next month and your post gives me lots of ideas to borrow from.

    ReplyDelete