Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hello Summer Weather!

The weather is feeling more like summer weather. I'm so excited! I still can't believe the school year is almost over. I just had my students make their summer bucket lists. The big thing that most of my students want to do this summer is go to Cedar Point (amusement park in Ohio)! They are getting very excited for school to be out! Our last day of school is May 30th. The last week of school is filled with fun activities, such as field trips and field days. 
This past Friday, our school had it's annual Spring Fling! It was raining outside, so it was inside with face painting, snow cones, balloon animals, etc. I worked at the Cake Walk game. It's kind of like musical chairs except they walk around this circle of numbers and when I stop the music I pull a number and whoever is standing on that number, they get to pick a baked good from the table. It was so hard not to eat anything on that table. If you know me you know I have a major sweet tooth. Good thing I had a cookie dough blizzard from Dairy Queen before I came to the Spring Fling. Ha! :) The students had a blast!

Blue button down from Goodwill similar to this for $22.80.
Yellow Cardigan from Poshmark (Old Navy) similar to this for $22.80.
Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 similar to these for $7.80.
Floral Oxford shoes from TJ Maxx similar to these CUTE ones for $14.


Enjoy the warm weather, if you have it too! 

12 comments:

  1. Aww that sounds like a lot of fun! We go until Jun 6, it's crazy that the year is winding down! I love LOVE this outfit, the yellow and blue are great together, and seriously, how cute are those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be getting out of school right after us! Yay! Thank you! I love these shoes too! They are my new favorite!!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit, yay for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are so cute!!! and yeah for school almost being out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit and the shoes are adorable! Our last day is June 5, and it seems like it will never get here! Can you tell that I am ready for this year to end?! Cedar Point is my neck of the woods, and many of our students have already been since they have season passes. I worked there for many summers-even met my husband working there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think we are all excited for summer break! That is your neck of the woods?? How fun! You met your husband there? That's awesome! What a sweet love story :)

      Delete
  5. Blue and yellow is one of my favorite combos! And I am SO ready for summer!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seriously have the cutest shoe collection. CUTEST. I think your shoes deserve their own Instagram feed.

    ReplyDelete