Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Printed Leggings!

We had so much snow this weekend, that we had a 2-hour delay this morning. I enjoyed sleeping in an extra two hours. I have been exhausted lately and I think I'm catching a cold. I need to make it go away before Christmas gets here!!! 

Last week, we got new carpet in our entire upstairs. Moving furniture in and out of rooms all week, made me to be sore and tired. Thank goodness Wally came to help us a lot. One night, I had to sleep in my brother's room and I couldn't even get to my clothes. I came to school feeling like a plain Jane that day. It was all worth it though, because the new carpet is gorgeous.

Over the weekend, I got all of my Christmas shopping finished!! We were snowed in on Saturday, so my mom and I went out Sunday. I feel very good knowing I have all of my shopping done. Anyone else finished Christmas shopping??

My cozy outfit of the day!
American Eagle Vest from Poshmark similar to this for $23.99
Cream cowl neck sweater from TJ Maxx similar to this for $15.99.
Snowflake Leggings from Poshmark similar to these for $12.
Brown boots from Target for $39.99

Today on our school's announcements, a student said this is our last week of school for the year 2013! Wow, was that crazy to hear!! I better start thinking of my New Years resolution.




9 comments:

  1. You look so great Amy, love these leggings on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have some printed leggings that I wear as pajamas but haven't been brave enough to wear them out. You look so cute in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute and cozy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute legging. I happy to say I have all my shopping done. A that the family and friends. have gotten there gift and open them already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great cozy winter outfit! You look adorable, as always! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I like the color combination. Do you live and teach in Findlay? We got the snow as well, but we didn't get a delay. We don't delay or close too many times during the winters. Enjoy your last week of school this year!! It is a crazy week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I LOVE printed leggings, and I especially love wearing them with sweater dresses and tunics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leggings may be wearing for street and special instances; they are created from laces or good materials. It is not difficult to search an ideal option since they have different colors, material and sizes. If you want to learn more about leggings, this is my site: http://allaboutleggings.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those printed leggings and I picked up a similar pair this Winter. I am pinning this look. =)

    ReplyDelete