Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Break Recap!

Get ready!! This is a long post, but I need to catch you up on my wonderful Christmas break so far! First of all, how was everyone's Christmas?? Mine was awesome! Filled with laughs and quality family time.

Every major holiday, my friends and I try to get together because everyone is home for the holidays. We went to dinner together on Monday. We were there for about 4 hours (this always happens when we haven't been together in awhile). We lost track of time by nonstop talking and I think the boys were excited to be together too. :)

What I wore:
Bling collar button down from Kohl's similar to this for $20.
Ralph Lauren Plaid Blazer from Macy's(Black Friday) similar to this for $24.48
Green Skinny Belt from Kohl's similar to this for $9.74
Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 similar to these for $27.80
Brown Boots from Target for $39.99

My lovely best friends!

The next day, was Christmas Eve!!! One of my favorite days! Wally and I go to his Christmas Eve church service and then we go to mine. It's a tradition now. I ALWAYS love picking out what I'm going to wear for Christmas Eve church. Then, my family and I do a "Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt" after church. This was our 2nd year doing it.

What I wore:
Red and White dress from SheInside for $31.97
Black Fleece Lined Tights from TJ Maxx similar to these for $9.00
Whoever invented fleece lined tights is a genius!! They are so soft (not itchy) and they are so warm!! Perfection!
Black wedge boots from JustFab similar to these for $39.99.

Loved the pearl ruffled collar!

Wally and I ready for Christmas Eve church x2 

The scavenger hunt I made this year!

Christmas Day was an absolute blast! 
Mom and I had matching Christmas jammies!

The family came over to our house and we had an Ugly Sweater Christmas this year! Oh was it funny!
My crazy Family! I love them!

 My role models!

 My cousin and I!

 My mom and Nan!

My brother and I :)

Dog lover! haha! My mom made Bear and my grandma's dog matching Christmas scarfs.

A few days after Christmas, Wally and I went to lunch with our best friends from college. They live in Long Island now, so we miss them dearly! It was so so great to see them! The night after we saw them, they got ENGAGED!!! I'm so very happy for them!!!

What I Wore:
Leopard Infinity Scarf from TJ Maxx similar to this for $10.90
Lauren Conrad Chambray similar to this for $13.20.
Oatmeal Open Cardigan from TJ Maxx similar to this for $24.80.
Cynthia Rowley black Skinny Pants from TJ Maxx similar to these for $22.80.
Brown and Black Boots from Kohl's similar to these for $39.99.
I'm in LOVE with my gorgeous new Emma Fox handbag from Wally for Christmas!

One of my very best friends, Nikki!!! I've known her for almost 20 years!! A friendship that will last forever! We started dance classes together, we were college roommates, and we are still the best of friends. Love her so much!

Wally's Birthday is tomorrow!!! I can't wait to celebrate with him!

How was your Christmas break? Did you spend it with family? Do you try to catch up with friends while your home for the holidays?


8 comments:

  1. All your outfit are super cute. Glad you are having a great Christmas break. I had a nice Christmas with my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. So fun about the ugly sweater party and I love the three outfits you showed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww looks like so much fun! I love all your outfits, you have the cutest boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Christmas you had!! I love the leggings and leopard scarf outfit!! Happy New Year!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jammie pic with your mom! so cute :) Looks like you had a ton of fun during your christmas break girlfriend! So happy you got to spend time with your old childhood friend and wally :) Love all your outfits by the way my dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos. Nice to know you had a great holiday. You looked fab in each outfit but I super love the first one. So chic and equestrian. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's the no deposit bonus and how to get it on this page. Just click and start amazing gambling adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Which two-tone boot are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete