Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Pink Gingham Barbie Outfit

This is our last week before Thanksgiving Break! I have my formal observation tomorrow morning. I have my daughter, Sophia's parent teacher conference this week. We have Fall Fest this week at my daughter's preschool too. It will be another busy and fun week!

Here is another Barbie inspired outfit for teachers!
•Pink Headband from Talulah same one here for $11.99
White Ruffle Sleeve top from Amazon for $29.99.
Pink Gingham Skirt from Amazon for $38.99.
•White Pumas Sneakers from TJ Maxx similar here for $59.

Do you have any exciting plans for Thanksgiving? My BIG plans are potty training my youngest. Send all the good vibes my way please! I have said as a parent, so far this is the hardest part! This is my 3rd time doing it, so maybe it won't be so bad, but every child is so different!!! We will see.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hosting thanksgiving dinner at my house.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Happy Thanksgiving and good luck on the potty training!!

    ReplyDelete