Pages

Friday, November 24, 2023

Neutral Outfit for Teachers

These overalls are just so comfortable! They don't stretch, but are loose enough to be so comfortable. This was my Thanksgiving outfit. It was cute and casual. I can't wait to wear it to school too. 

I took this picture before Thanksgiving and I went and got my hair done. It was nice to be pampered a little bit during break. I also took the girls to get their flu shots that day too. They did so great! I was so proud of them.
Old Navy Overalls for $31.99 today!! Grab them!!
Soda Shoes from Amazon for $24.99. (My mom, my grandma, my cousin and I all have these and love them!)

I have a few more neutral colored outfits to share! I must be loving the neutrals right now! They go with everything and they are always on repeat!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute and simple.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving neutrals too. Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete