Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Pink Midi Skirt and Sweater Outfit

This week was extremely busy!!! We had something every single night including little Sutton's birthday on Thursday. Scarlett had her first field trip to the pumpkin patch! I was so excited I got to go with her. Last year when I went with Sophia is was so cold, but this year it was so warm. It was perfect! She had the best day! Sophia had a cheer clinic this week and she was able to cheer at the high school pep rally and at the homecoming football game last night. She LOVED being a real cheerleader! 
This outfit was perfect for a fall weather day we had! I love the sweater with a midi skirt look. It's so easy and so pretty!
Sweater from TJ Maxx similar here for $35.99.
Pink Midi Skirt came as a set similar here for $40.98
Pink Puma Sneakers similar here for $69.95.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! We went to our local craft show this morning. It was fun to walk around and see all of the cute stuff they had. It was the first time we needed to wear warm coats and hats too. I think Fall is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment