Pages

Monday, October 2, 2023

October Outfit!!

Happy October!!!

I can't believe we have already made it to October. We celebrated my almost 2 year old this weekend! She turns 2 on Thursday this week. She had such a fun birthday celebration with her family this weekend. I was absolutely exhausted on Sunday afterwards. Do you ever feel extremely tired after hosting a party at your home? Some people can host things all of the time and I don't know how they do it!!! Haha! I wish I had the time and energy! It's always worth it seeing how excited they are seeing that everyone is there for them! It's the best!!!

This is my favorite Amazon dress in a new color! I ordered the new color on Prime Day this summer! 
Orange dress from Amazon for $44.99
Orange and Black Headband from TJ Maxx similar to this for $14.99.
Black and White Sneakers from Walmart for $22.98.

I hope you all have a great first week of October!
 I'm heading to the pumpkin patch with my daughter on her preschool field trip this week. It's also in the 80s this week, so it's still very warm! My oldest had 2 hour delay for fog this morning and she had pajama day! I was definitely jealous of her Monday! Haha!
.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute dress and prefect for this month.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that dress in blue! Its so comfy I might get another! Love it!

    ReplyDelete