Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Happy July!

One of my favorite holidays, besides Christmas, is the Fourth of July! I love the summertime and watching the fireworks! One year I got to see three firework shows! When I was little we would always go out on the boat to see the fireworks on the lake. Boats would be crowded all around and you would hear the "Oooo's and Ahhhh's". Also, you would hear fun boat horns honk at the BIG fireworks! Over the past few years I've been to our local Country Club Fireworks, the Lake Fireworks, the Fairgrounds Fireworks, etc. All fireworks are just so much fun to watch!

This year I will be in Texas! I'm sure we will have a lot of fun on the Fourth of July! :) I'm so so excited to hang out with my brothers and my dad!!!

Green Popover from Target for $19.99.
Gold Necklace from Kohl's similar to this for $12.80.
Reversible Belt from Kohl's similar to this for $15.60.
Striped Shorts from TJ Maxx similar to these for $22.94.
Sperry Gold Sequin Flats from TJ Maxx similar to these for $16.99.


Off to Texas for the Week!!! Happy Fourth of July Week Everyone!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Have fun, Amy!! Watching fireworks out on the water is the best. Love these striped shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cue summer combo :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit. Have fun in Texas, happy 4th!!!
    Oh Buoy Boston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great 4th July what ever you end up doing. Great green top.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that green top and the flats. Thanks for sharing & happy 4th of July!

    -Rosy
    A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! You look so pretty!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this classic look! You look adorable! Enjoy your 4th!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart is so filled with joy.

    I am free from herpes.

    Sure herbal Treatment!!

    Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back!

    Very professional and trustworthy

    Thanks to robinsonbucler@Gmail. com..

    ReplyDelete