Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Silence is Golden...

You could definitely tell it had been a four day weekend for the students today because it was extremely quiet in the classes. They got a lot of rest, which they needed after all of the hard work they have already done coming back to school. It's crazy how many pre-tests they had to take and the tests I administered all of last week to all of the students and they are only in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. I have always hated tests, so I just felt so badly for them. They deserve an ice cream party after all of those tests!!! We will see how they act the rest of the week, but the silence is golden right now :)

Teal and Black Geometric Patterned Tunic from TJ Maxx similar to this for $22.80.
Black Knit Skinny Pants from TJ Maxx similar to these for $19.80.
Jessica Simpson Teal, Brown, and Gold Flats from TJ Maxx similar to these for $32.99.



8 comments:

  1. Great Outfit. What a Cute Teal Tunic and I love it with those Flats that match perfectly. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha yeah I totally know what you mean. Our kiddos were quiet yesterday, but mostly because they were all so tired. Cute outfit, you know I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- too much testing in schools! I hate that teachers are forced to teach to a test. Love your top - great color for you! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those shoes! Definitely something I need in my life :) Speaking of test, I have to study soon for my microeconomic exam next week..ugh ..i'm not a fan of testing either haha :) happy wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I quiet classroom is definitely nice too :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute top!

    http://www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is nice they were quiet and rested! :) love your top and your cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete