Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Favorites/Crazy Hair Day

Two of my fall favorites include leopard flats and a puffy vest!!! That's exactly what I wore on this foggy fall day. Leopard flats match everything and go with everything. Anything that has brown and black will look great with anything! I have always wanted a puffer vest and I spotted this one on Ebay for a great deal, so I had to have it. What are some of your Fall favorites?

Elle Button Down from Kohl's for $24.99.
Abercrombie Vest from Ebay similar to these for $59.99.
Black Skinny Pants from TJ maxx similar to these for $19.80.
Lauren COnrad Leopard flats from Kohl's similar to these for $11.14.


Today was "Crazy Hair Day" for spirit week and I was dying laughing at some of the things I saw from the students. One girl made her hair into a bun to look like a birds nest and had sticks in it and a bird pinned to it. It was awesome! There was a lot of different wigs and hair paint. Another one I loved was this girl's hair was all pink and she has pink sparkly pipe cleaners sticking out all over her head. It almost poked my eye during computer class. Ha!! Anything pink with sparkles, I love! I went for a cute look, but something I would never wear on a normal day. People said I looked like "Minny Mouse" or "Pebbles". It was fun!


How crazy would you go for crazy hair day?


6 comments:

  1. So glad you posted spirit week pictures! I go all out for class dress up days. Being excited gets them excited too. I also love your outfit. The vest is super cute.
    Much love from Louisiana,
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha fun! I'm glad you decided to share your spirit week photos! Love your new vest, which is a fall favorite for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha fun! I'm glad you decided to share your spirit week photos! Love your new vest, which is a fall favorite for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that button down with the rhinestones its perfection! You look to cute in that outfit! ps that bow is rocking in your hair! i loved spirit days when i was in school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is so cute. Yeaaaay for Leopard Ballet Flats & Puffer Vests. I love & own both. And first time you wore that huge Pink Bow, I loved it actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bow actually looks crazy cute ;) And the rhinestone button down is a must this season..absolutely great with the green and leopard. I love wearing leopard with colors like green and pink. love it

    ReplyDelete