Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

*Warm Fuzzies*

Today, at school, I got SO many compliments on my outfit (Not just from my students! Ha!). I had to share my look with all of you! Doesn't it just make you feel so extremely good when someone gives you a compliment? It definitely makes my day a little brighter, so I try to give compliments to people whenever I can because I know I love getting them! I always tell my students "Treat others the way you want to be treated." :) February is the month of love, so go out and give someone a compliment! I guarantee you will make them smile! Well, tomorrow is jeans day Friday!! Anyone else have jeans day Fridays and absolutely love it? I know I look forward to being comfy on Fridays at school!


Mustard/Gold Cardigan from Forever 21 (a few years ago) similar one here in 11 colors for $11.80!!!
Black and Cream Scarf from Forever 21 (last year) for $12.99
Black Lace Pencil Skirt from Forever 21 (this year) like this one for $17.80!!
Black Tights from Target (NOW) for $13.99.
Black Patent Bling Flats from TJ Maxx (last year) $19.99!
These are almost identical, but for $59.95! YIKES! TJ Maxx is the best!

16 comments:

  1. Jeans Friday!! Ohh yes! I think that's something only teachers understand. Hahah!! And such a cute look.. That golden mustard is your color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Of course you understand my excitement!! Haha! Thank you! People have been telling me shades of yellow are my colors too! Maybe I should start buying more yellow, gold, and mustard clothes! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree, a compliment really makes my day!
    Loving your outfit! It's the perfect winter outfit, and you look so cute in it!


    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is actually very comfortable too! Compliments definitely make me smile! :)

      Delete
  3. Well, I can certainly see WHY you got compliments! What an adorable outfit! The mustard color looks fantastic with your skin tone!

    xo
    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet! Thank you! You definitely made me smile! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I looked half as good as you do ALL the time!! :)

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous outfit! Love your cardigan and flats so much,it looks so stunning on you! Great job Amy! :))

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Cardigans you can wear so many ways! I just love them! Those flats go with everything and are super cute and comfortable! :)

      Delete
  6. The colour of your top really suits your skintone and the whole outfit is lovely, very cute :) I agree with the treat others how you would want them to treat you theory :)

    Have a lovely weekend pretty lady!

    Janine xx
    Bake, Glue and Trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Everyone keeps telling me that that is my color and I don't have many yellow tone clothes! I guess I need to start looking for more! Haha! I know that motto almost gives me chills because its almost too perfect! :) I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! Have a classy and fun weekend pretty lady!

      Delete
  7. I loooove this scarf, and it looks great with the mustard sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think black and cream looks so great with any color!!

      Delete