Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2024

March is My Birthday Month

March is my birthday month!! My team surprised me with the cutest cake ever and we had lunch together!! It's always fun celebrating birthdays with your friends/coworkers! 
I took the girls to our local pottery painting place for a "Book and Brush" event. We read an Easter story and the girls got to paint a little carrot dish. They love going there! It's always so fun. My oldest LOVES arts and crafts everything!! 
In the evening, we went to a reverse raffle with my sister and brother in law and our neighbors. It was a fun evening!

Pink Lace Layering Top from Pink Lily for $26.
90s Baby Tee from Pink Lily for $21.
Pink Jeans from BriVanna Boutique for $76 (use code Amy15 to save)
Pumas from TJ Maxx similar here for $67.01.


I had to wear my favorite color pink for my birthday outfit post! 
I had a wonderful birthday and feel so lucky to be able to celebrate another year of life!!

1 comment: