Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Barbie Pink Outfit for the Classroom

I'm BACK!!!! I have missed blogging SO much that my super supportive husband motivated me to start again. Thanks to him, I am back and I'm so excited to start the next chapter of blogging as a busy Mama of three little girls! I may even share some of their outfits on here as well. My oldest, Sophia will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall and my middle daughter, Scarlett will be going to preschool. Of course they already have their first day of school outfits picked out because we get a little excited about school around here! 

I know it's still summer, but I'm always thinking about outfits I can wear in the classroom. Because the Barbie movie came out this week, I'm sharing a Barbie pink outfit that you can wear in the classroom and you could wear it to the Barbie movie as well! I also consider this Amy inspired because my favorite color is pink 🩷!! 

 • Pink and White button down is from TJ Maxx here is a similar one for $21.99!
 • Pink high waisted jeans from BriVanna Boutique for $76 but with code Amy15 they are $64! 
• White with pink Puma Sneakers from TJ Maxx here is a very similar pair for $54.
• Headband is from Talulah here is an identical one from Amazon for $8.30!

Please share your Barbie inspired outfits too! I love all of the pink! 🩷 Have a wonderful week! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging. Also congrats on the kiddo. My daughter is off to Kindergarten as well.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete