Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Will Work For Shoes

This week the weather is getting warmer each day!!! Yay! My mom and I are starting to walk after work at my new apartment neighborhood. It's such a beautiful area surrounded with sidewalks, ponds, and wooded areas. I love that the weather is warm enough to walk and enjoy. I also have a massage scheduled this week, which will be great and relaxing. It's getting close to the end of the school year and you can feel it in the students attitudes, the weather, and all of the fun events scheduled for May! It's exciting to have so many fun things planned for the students, such as picnics, field day, talent show, etc.

This shirt was made for me. I love love LOVE shoes! :)

Heel Pendant necklace from Forever 21 similar to this for $15.24.
Black Blazer from Forever 21 similar to this for $24.80.
Graphic Tee from Kohl's for $14.99.
Leopard Pants from Forever 21 similar to these for $12.95.
Black Bow Flats from JustFab similar to these for $22.


Are you or your students getting excited for summer break?





No comments:

Post a Comment