Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Break!

Over my Spring Break, I did a lot of things! It started with helping paint our school's library. The librarian has been wanting to paint it for a long time and she finally took the plunge and we were there to help her. While we were painting the library, the teachers decided to paint the teacher's lounge and a hallway too. It looks so good!!! I was only able to help on Friday, but my coworkers kept sending me pictures as they made progress.

My mom and I drove to the lake on Monday morning to visit Nan. We went shopping in a nearby Amish town and had delicious soft pretzels. Then, we went out for dinner and watched the movie "Frozen". It was so good!!! We went shopping at the Outlet malls at the Lake on Tuesday and we went to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants at the lake called "Caruso's". They have the BEST breadsticks!!!

Wally and I went to see "Divergent" on Thursday. He works 12 hour shifts, so he usually has a few days off during the week and Thursday was one of them. It was such a good movie. I loved it so much I went and saw it a second time with my family when my brother came home for the weekend.
The weather was perfect Spring weather. Some days I didn't need my coat and some it poured down rain. Yay for Spring!
Gingham Button Down from Forever 21 similar to this for $22.80.
Pink Bubble Necklace from Amazon for $6.99.
Navy Cardigan from Forever 21 similar here for $17.80.
Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 similar to these for $7.80.
Brown Boots from Amazon for $45.99.

 The Lake still had ice on it on Monday.

 Nan sent this picture two days ago and the ice is melting!!!

 Yum! They have the best breadsticks!

Wally and I :)

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great spring break and I love this picture of you and Wally :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a really great break! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stinking CUTE. Your break sounded relaxing and fun :) I am so excited for mine next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a relaxing vacation! I am hoping to take my daughter to see that movie this weekend! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy! Very cute outfit, as usual. I love how you paired the pink necklace with the plaid to make it more feminine. I'm wondering about your boots. I'd like to get them because they really seem to go with everything. What color and size did you order? They have so many color choices online that I'm not sure which ones to get, and I like the color you have. Also, many people mentioned that they ordered a size up. Did you find this was the case? I'm always wary about buying shoes online. Thanks!! Krista

    ReplyDelete