Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Great Find!!

I've alway been unhappy with my makeup (foundation to be exact). I've tried Mary Kay, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and nothing seemed to last throughout my teaching day. Well, my mom told me to try Loreal because she had tried it and loved it. I was like, there is no way I'm getting my makeup from Walmart because my skin is pretty sensitive and would probably break out, but I gave it a try anyways. Haha! This week I ventured out in the freezing cold to Walmart (Thank goodness it's 5 mins. away.). They had a handy "True Match card" to find which shade you should get and it works with all the Loreal foundations and powders. Let me tell you, this stuff is amazing and it's only $8!!!! It lasts all day and all evening! I definitely recommend it to anyone!
 
On the right is the Loreal Infallible Makeup and it's called the No Fail Makeup (I couldn't have said it better myself.) and it says it lasts 18 hours! It's so right! On the left is the Loreal True Match Naturale Foundation Powder. It lasts all day long too! My mom uses the Loreal Visible Lift Makeup and she loves it! So far, Loreal products have our vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment